Heliops’ humble beginning dates back to 1956 when a little boy got his first helicopter ride at a local fair. That was the day that a dream was born and in 2004, Heliops became the realization of a life-long goal to fly these soaring works of engineering and art.
Since its inception, Heliops has been known for its dedication to providing the very best flight experience to all of its clients, making every trip memorable and reliable. With over 10 years of experience flying in the New England area, Heliops has:
- the MOST FUN pilots to fly with – our Pilots, Wes and John, take their flying seriously but they also seriously enjoy meeting you and making each flight enjoyable and unforgettable for everyone. (Click here to meet our Pilots.)
- the MOST “GIVING BACK” to our community – we regularly participate in area fundraising events. Heliops is a Founding Partner of Cars & Copters, an annual fundraiser for The Jimmy Fund that attracts car and flight enthusiasts from all over New England. It has since become the biggest unofficial car show of the area.
- the MOST BAGGAGE CAPACITY – our advanced design helicopter can hold an amazing amount of luggage. (Click here to learn more about our aircraft.)
In addition, Heliops offers:
- Modern design helicopters
- Experience flying Boston, Cape Cod, Islands of Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard, and Southeastern MA
- Years of Certified Eurocopter Factory Training
As Heliops celebrates its 13th anniversary this year, we would like to thank all of our clients, partners, airport friends and family for their support and collaboration through the years. Here’s the to the next decade of success and dreams coming true!